- A teacher continues where the parent left off...
- A teacher creates possibilities and opens doors...
- A beloved teacher touches hearts and changes lives...
- What would the result be if each teacher felt appreciated, supported and encouraged?
The positive belief of one person can change another person’s life…
Celebrating The Teaching Profession
Academic knowledge and job competence alone do not make us successful - there is a hard case for soft skills. True success lies in a combination of personal, social and job skills. Like compound interest, there are multiple benefits when teachers and parents become role models of resiliency.
Ron Edmonds, the so-called granddaddy of school effectiveness research (1986) wrote that “A school can create a coherent environment so potent that for at least six hours a day it can override almost everything else in the lives of children”.
Within the boundaries of what you were born with and what happens in the world around you, you can be a positive role-model and life coach. Resiliency skills can be learnt. Teachers can help young people to:
- Preserve their inherent ability to overcome challenges through their inner strength and flexibility
- Become the best they can be
- Be committed, optimistic and happy in the real world
Through our programmes teachers and parents find practical tools for self empowerment and their role as life coaches for children. These sustainable life strategies form the basis of excellence and enjoyment. Through talks, short seminars or interactive training programmes, we inspire teachers.